Check out our most recommended supplements & gears!
Check out our most recommended supplements & gears!
Below you'll find the top products that I personally use and highly recommend. I get this question a lot: Are supplements necessary? No. Will they help? Yes. They are called supplements for a reason, as they are supposed to supplement your diet. They should be taken alongside your meals, not as a replacement. You should be getting all your essential macros from your food each day. This way, supplements will act as a bonus to your training and nutrition.
Use code: BRINGTHESHREDS for 10% off supplements!
Whey Protein Powder
Whey protein is actually a mixture of proteins that are isolated from whey, a liquid by-product derived from cheese production. Numerous scientific studies suggest that whey protein may contain properties that fight inflammation, certain diseases and even hunger.
• Improve muscle tone & increase muscle mass
• Lose body fat
• Reduce hunger
• Boost immunity
• Reduce stress
Around 15 to 30 minutes before your workout, it is wise to take a pre-workout supplement. The benefits of a pre-workout is to provide your muscles with the required energy to support for your workout.
Energy decline rapidly during exercise, pre-workout nutrition helps support your workout plan and goals.
Creatine is an organic compound with the nominal formula CNCH₂CO₂H. This species exists in various modifications in solution. Creatine is found in vertebrates where it facilitates recycling of adenosine triphosphate, the energy currency of the cell, primarily in muscle and brain tissue.
• Creatine is a natural supplement used to boost athletic performance
• Creatine is thought to improve strength, increase lean muscle mass, and help the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
• This muscular boost may help athletes achieve bursts of speed and energy, especially during short bouts of high-intensity activities such as weight lifting or sprinting.
• Helps muscle cells produce more energy
• Supports many other functions in muscles
• Improves high-intensity exercise performance
• Speeds muscle growth
• May help with Parkinson’s disease
• May fight other neurological diseases
• May lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes
CoreSeries Krill Oil is an elite health supplement extracted exclusively from an Antarctic krill species (Euphausia Superba) rich in the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Krill oil is attached to phospholipids, instead of triglycerides (like in fish oil), permitting them to be better recognized by the body and gentler on the stomach, allowing for better assimilation into the cells.
When compared to fish oil, krill oil research has been found to: enhance glucose metabolism in your liver, promote lipid metabolism, help to regulate the mitochondrial respiratory chain, and decrease cholesterol synthesis, whereas fish oil does not.
CoreSeries Krill Oil is perfect for anyone looking for a truly superior source of nutrition that is naturally low in accumulated contaminants.
Superior EPA & DHA Levels
Easy to Digest – No Reflux or “Fishy” Aftertaste
Supports Brain, Heart & Joint Health
Includes Powerful Antioxidant Astaxanthin
Highest Purity – No Mercury
Research Shows Krill Oil to be 48x More Potent than Fish Oil
Greens powder is a dietary supplement that has become a popular way to help people reach their daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals. The nutrient combination in greens powder is formulated to support your body’s immune system and energy levels while meeting the nutrition requirements for a healthy diet.
Ingredients in greens powders vary by brand, but commonly include nutrition from:
Leafy greens and seaweed
Grasses and other vegetables
Nutritional extracts and herbs
• Dumbbells are the cornerstone of any good workout, as they can be used in a huge variety of exercises: arms, chest, shoulders, back, even legs. Of course, a full set of them can be costly, to say nothing of space-consuming.
• Space efficient
• Select the weight you want with a turn of a dial
• Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells adjust from 5 to 52 lbs
• Durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts
• Can be used for rows, curls, incline presses, pullovers, dead lifts, lateral raises
• Unique locking mechanism works like the tumbler in a safe, locking in the weight you select
• They travel well. Small, light and flexible, they can be tucked away anywhere-including your handbag or gym bag! Take them to the office, put them in a suitcase, run them upstairs or downstairs; resistance bands are easy.
• They increase coordination. Because there’s tension throughout the exercises, you have to stabilize your body. This helps with coordination and balance and it also helps you involve more muscle groups.
• They add variety. With weights, you’re often limited as to how many exercises you can do. But, the resistance band allows you to change your positioning in multiple ways. This changes how your body works and how an exercise feels.
• They’re inexpensive. You can stuff them under the bed, in a suitcase or just about anywhere, making them a versatile piece of equipment.
• They’re great for all fitness levels. Depending on how you use them, bands can be great for beginners as well as more advanced exercisers. You can use them for basic moves or add intensity to traditional moves.
• Increase your coordination
• Versatile Use
• Great for all fitness levels
• Resistance bands are effective tool in your strength training routine. They offer a great alternative to free weights and traditional workout machines, providing an excellent option for your home gym and traveling needs.
• Resistance bands can help you achieve any number of training exercises by simply changing your body position in order to change the tension on your muscles.
Exercise Balls are perfect for home workouts with a tough, rubberized surface allowing you to perform a range of balance and stability exercises to strengthen your abdominal muscles, perfect for use with yoga, pilates or for general strength and balance training.
• Perfect for strengthening the abdominals
• Core and lower back muscles
• Manufactured from burst resistant
• Durable PVC
• Perfect for tough workouts
• High grip, non-slip surface for safe use when performing weighted exercises
• Perfect for use with yoga, pilates, or for general strengthening & balance
• Kit Includes: Workout guide, extra plugs
• If you’re tired of endless sit-ups and would like a professional quality
• Ultra durable, burst-resistant exercise ball
• Perfect for tough workouts and everyday use
• Exercise Balls are the ideal choice for beginner and advanced use
Pull Up Bar
Plenty of people think home fitness machines are simply too expensive or too large to be feasible. Between treadmills, exercise bikes and multi gym stations, it can certainly be difficult to save up enough money and space to create a good home gym that covers all of your exercise needs.
However, certain pieces of equipment are far cheaper and more convenient than you might think. Doorway pull-up bars, for example. These are an outstanding tool for any exercise routine – they’re durable, simple to assemble and fit easily in a doorway without any nails or drilling required.
• portable pull up bar Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more
• chin up bars three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral – fits up to a 36 inch wide door
• door frame pull up bar uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door. Installs in seconds.
Push Up Bar
Push up Bars can be utilized to target your chest, shoulders and back muscles. Using the Push up Bars optimizes chest and triceps development while minimizing hand, wrist, and elbow stress.
• Convenient and easy way to get a quick upper body workout
• Convenient to travel with anywhere on the go
• Great for arms, chest, shoulders, stomach and more
• Improve posture, strength, and cardiovascular system
• Comfortable foam handles
• Soft foam grips
• Heavy duty steel construction
• Sure grip, non marking feet
• Light weight and easy to transport
All-Purpose exercise yoga mat is an extra thick, high density mat perfect for sitting exercises or light yoga practice.
• This mat is not slippery.
• Have thick, high density cushioning prevents injuries.
• The cushion is great for absorbing impact for vigorous workouts.
Exceptional resilience allows you to keep your balance during any exercise style. Moisture resistant technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water. The mat is easy to roll back. Easy strapping and light weight feature are added to this mat for easy transport and storage.